Saturday, October 1, 2011

Technicolor Daydreams

I've woken up to a gray day in Portland, which is no surprise.  However this means that our indian summer has probably come to an end.  Looking for a little sunshine on a gloomy morning I decided to check out Style.com to see what's recently hit the runway during fashion week around the globe.   I didn't have to go far to find a burst of color.  Louise Gray and Tsumori Chisato are pretty dependable for bright colors and wacky prints that make me smile.   

Tsumori Chisato










Louise Gray










Thanks to these two brilliant ladies for the inspiration and a little drop of sunshine.  
Now I feel like I can start my day.

1 comment:

  1. oh, you want sunshine? i'll give you some sunshine:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=x9MvUdR6j3w

    ReplyDelete