Saturday, August 4, 2012

Tying the Knot

So, three weeks ago I got married.  
I'm now a married woman, which makes me sound like a grown-up.  
A wife.  
A ma'am.  
A Mrs.

I don't feel different, and I'm relieved that life has resumed it's normalcy.  I just giggle a little when my husband refers to me as his wife, and I think I may love him a little more than I did when he was just my boyfriend.  I have to admit I'm pretty thrilled that the love of my life decided that he wants to be with me forever and ever.  Also, this means that I'm official a stepmom, to an awesome ten year old, which is pretty great.

So, I thought I might share some pictures of the whirlwind that went through my life a few weeks ago.
These were taken by friends and family.
Enjoy.



















Photos of the ceremony will be following shortly!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! The weather looks perfect and you are absolutely beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete