Saturday, June 4, 2011

Shopping spree

I just scored some great vintage fabrics from The Knitt'n Kitten, my favorite fabric store in town.  I thought I would share my finds with you.  Let me know if anything catches your eye- I'd be happy to make something just for you.  You can email me at allanamaria@yahoo.com or send me a convo through Etsy.

This one is a little silky with a bit of sheen to it.
 I was thinking maybe a fancy sundress with a layer of black lace underneath?
Or a high waisted circle skirt?

Amaaaaazing corduroy!  Perfect for a ruffle front skirt with matching, green ruffles.

A very mod wool in a large check, perfect for an Aussie girl in fall and winter.  The squares are about 1".
Great for a ruffle front skirt with black ruffles and large black buttons.

This is a gorgeous, light weight wool with a subtle floral pattern woven in.  So pretty and elegant.

No comments:

Post a Comment