Monday, July 25, 2011

Published!

My my my, it's been quite a week.  I just shipped off an order of skirts to a new boutique in Brooklyn, NY opening this Wednesday in Crown Heights called Owl & Thistle.  I'm so excited to have a stockist in Brooklyn, one of my favorite cities.  Check them out if you live in town.

My team played a double header softball game yesterday and we won both games, then I attended the all- star draft for the league and got drafted to play in the tournement next weekend.  My teammate Obi and I will be representing the Mississippi Wreckers on Saturday.

Then today I got this in the mail...


Thats right, I've been published!  






1 comment:

  1. Hi Loni, I used to get Altered Couture in Borders bookstore but it has now closed here in New Zealand. So I ordered it online and it arrived a few days ago. It is the Feb 2012 issue (I think I somehow missed out on one or two issues sadly) and I was delighted to 'discover' you! Very inspirational! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding - and all the very best!
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete