Saturday, November 16, 2013

Now selling at Mag-Big

There is a great little maker's shop on Hawthorne called Mag-Big that I've been drooling over for the last few years.  It's the shop I would want to have, if I had a brick and mortar store.  If you love handmade and have stepped foot in Portland you have probably found your way to Mag-Big, but if not, what are you waiting for?  I've been dreaming of seeing Love To Love You on their racks and the time has come.  I have something in every size at the moments, so if you like to try before you buy, here is your chance.





I'm also about to send a fresh shipment to Sassafras in Seattle which be on the racks within a week, if you happen to live further up the road.

Funny....I just realized that their logos are quite similar.  I must be drawn to the turquoise orbs....

No comments:

Post a Comment