Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Lovely Lilli In Love To Love You!

Lilli, the lovely lady behind the Australian blog, Frocks And Frou Frou just posted up a photo of herself in a skirt made for her by your truely.  She looks so cute, and I'm loving the heart sweater, too.

I love seeing my customer in my creations, selling online, it doesn't happen very often.  The first time I saw a girl in Portland wearing something I made I nearly hugged her, I was so excited.  So, if you happen to have a photo of yourself in Love To Love You, I would love to see it!



Thanks Lilli!

1 comment:

  1. Seeing her in this skirt definitely made me want one, but I don't see anything on your site in my size... So if you were to make something around a size 18 I would buy it for sure. (Just putting the idea out there, do with it what you will)

    ReplyDelete